Pastor Alex offers a variety of classes at 6:30pm on Wednesdays as a part of Wednesday Night Live. This class meets in the Parlor.
Sunday mornings at 9:30am we have several Sunday School classes that meet for an hour. These groups vary by age and class format.
- We have children's classes for preschool aged kids up through elementary, to learn more CLICK HERE.
- Our youth gather for fun and a devotional in the youth room during this time. CLICK HERE to learn more.
- We have several classes for adults. If you are interested in learning more or joining a group please email Pastor Alex.
United Women in Faith is the largest denominational faith organization for women with approximately 800,000 members whose mission is fostering spiritual growth, developing leaders and advocating for justice. Members raise up to $20 million each year for programs and projects related to women, children and youth in the United States and in more than 100 countries around the world.
United Women in Faith and The United Methodist Church's principles and values include:
- Promoting the empowerment of women, children and youth.
- Promoting anti-racism and multiculturalism.
- Promoting inclusion and equity.
- Promoting fair labor practices.
- Promoting economic and environmental stewardship and sustainability.
Learn more about UWF here